Selling a Home in Cache Valley, Utah
What real estate listing fee do you charge?
Real Estate home listing commissions and fees are negotiable. To help make things a little easier, and to help you know what you can expect, here is a basic break down of what I will charge to list your house, and the services I will provide for a standard home in Cache Valley Utah. Regardless of which fee package you choose, you will pay nothing unless we actually sell your house.
Standard Real Estate Commission Rates are 6%. Normally, this rate is split 50% between the buying and selling agent yielding both a 3% commission. When I list a home below 6%, instead of splitting it, I will still give the buyers agent the 3% fee. The reason for doing this is because some times real estate agents are more concerned about making money, than showing the best possible homes to their clients.
Basic Home Selling Package -- 4% commission fee.
Internet Marketing Campaign-- (if you haven't seen my home selling Internet Marketing plan check it out, nobody in Cache Valley has an Internet Marketing plan as inclusive as mine)
- Your Home will have multiple photo's, and will be submitted to the Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listings Service, where all Realtors, and anybody searching on the internet will be able to see it.
- Featured Home on Home Pages. Everyone who comes to homepages will see your home first.
- Featured Home on the Front Page of my web site which gets thousands of hits each month.
- You will get an exclusive (web site) domain name for your house that will appear on your yard sign. Passer buyers who want additional information can go to the internet and get all the details of your house.
Yard Sign-- You will get at least one very stylish and eye catching @Home Realty network yard sign and perhaps directional signs if your house is somewhat difficult to find.
Home Tour-- Home tour is an open house for Realtor's. It will most likely be another realtor who brings the buyer, so this gives them an opportunity to fall in love with your house and recommend it to their buyers.
News Paper Adds -- Your house will be advertised in the Herald Journald with the @Home Insert atleast twice a month.
Standard Home Selling Package -- 5% commission fee.
Includes everything in the basic package plus:
Daily Classified adds in the Herald Journal that give your exclusive web address for photo's and further information.
Open House-- We will advertise and put on an open house, giving potential buyers a great time to view your home in an easy to not inconveinence environment.
120 - Day Home Sale Guarantee -- If your home is not under contract within 120 days, we will reduce the price by at least 1%, and my commission will be lowered 1%. We will create a new marketing plan and procede with a new marketing strategy to get your home sold.
Premium Home Selling Package -- 6% Commission Fee
Home Warranty - I'll pay for a home warranty offered to home buyers.
Power Open House Your Open House will be, "A power open house" -- other real estate agents will also be involved and enhanced marketing will be used to get people there.
90 - Day Home Sale Guarantee -- If your home is not under contract within 90 days, we will reduce the price by at least 2%, and my commission will be lowered 2%. We will create a new marketing plan and procede with a new marketing strategy.
These services are not the extent of what we can do to market your home. My philosophy is to keep it innovative. If we can figure out a better marketing plan for your particular house, you better believe we'll give it a shot.
Once again, real estate commissions and my listing fees rate are negotiable. If I can help you, or someone you know with a real estate transaction, such as being your agent when you buy a new house, I am very willing to charge a lesser fee.
Below are some of the Advantages of listing with me:
Enhanced Marketing -- Internet Marketing
- Your home will be featured with my aggressive internet marketing campaign. 78% of homebuyers use the Internet in their search for homes for sale.
- Your home will be submitted to numerous home search web sites including: Realtor.com, Homegain (which actually forwards people to my web-site), Yahoo Real Estate, and Local MLS Services. Thousands will be able to view your home online.
- Your home will be a feature on HomePages. Everyone who visits Homepages will see your home first. Homepages is a new site that focus’s on providing neighborhood information as well as homes for sale. It has its own marketing affiliates with MSN, MSNBC, and airs both radio and television ads. I am the only Cache Valley real estate agent who subscribes to homepages. A huge advantage when you list a home.
- · Your house will be featured on Realty Times, the #1 source for real estate news, market, and pricing conditions. I am also the only Realtor who subscribes to realty times serice.
- · My webpage is one of the most visited in Cache Valley. It receives thousands of hits of people looking for houses for sale every month. Your home will be featured on my webpage. It will link to your exclusive page which has multiple photo’s, (the number one thing buyers want) descriptions, neighborhood information and highlights that will help persuade buyers to look at your home. Your home will also be featured on @Home Realty Network’s website.
- · Advertisements in The Herald Journal that you don’t pay for. These newspaper ads can also have your exlusive web site where readers can quickly go for more details.
Marketed to Realtors
- · Your home will be placed on the MLS for Realtors. It will be advertised to ALL Realtor’s in Cache Valley and Northern Utah. Your home is now exposed to their buyers.
- · Your home will be placed on home tour, a special open house just for Realtor’s. They can see if your house is just what their buyers are looking for.
Convenience and Time Saved
- · I will be the one who handle buyers inquiries and respond to interested parties. I almost answer my cell phone and respond to most e-mails in less than 15 minutes.
- · You don’t have to be available to show your home, because I’ll be responsible for that.
- · In today’s real estate transaction there are many crucial steps. I will be responsible to see that the necessary deadlines and paperwork are taken care of.
- I will serve as a middle man in the transaction to negotiate in your behalf and ensure you get the highest possible price for your house. I will use my skills and knowledge of the cache valley market to ensure your house is priced right.
- · Ensure that potential buyers are ready, willing, and able to purchase your house, and will follow up to make sure their transaction steps are taken care of as well.
You Get Me, Alan Sharp Barker
- I will do all in my power to see that your home gets sold. This is my life, my full time job, and my hobby. Real estate is what I do. It is very important to me that I do it right.
- · Most of my clients are buyers, my data-base has hundreds of potential buyers in it. I will do my best to actually find a buyer for your house.
- · You don’t have to pay me if I don’t do anything for you. If I can’t sell your house the money I spend on marketing is my loss and not yours. I am flexible with my commission amount, especially if I can help you and your associates with additional transactions.